Solis Software Solutions
Want to see what assets your business has, where they are and what they are worth?
With Solis Fixed Assets, you can now follow the life cycle of your assets in all simplicity.
Solis Fixed Assets Software helps to manage the entire fixed asset lifecycle from acquisition to transfer and disposal with integrated accounting features. It also allows easy tracking and reporting of asset information including condition, insurance status, and maintenance logs.
Easily track your assets
Follow up repairs & maintenance
Asset insurance tracking
Innovative functions to make your job easy, enabling your organisation to accurately calculate depreciations, organize your assets clearly and logically and generate custom easy-to-understand reports.
- Unlimited financial periods and multi period processing
- Multi user
- Multi company
- Multiple category, departments, locations
- User defined asset fields
- Users/clients assignment
- Insurance type and companies
- Suppliers and service agents
- Check lists
- Stationery customisation
- Microsoft® Office integration
- Audit log facilities
- Analyse your data with our OLAP tool; by months, years, projects, accounts, etc…
- Unlimited number of assets
- Free/automatic coding structure
- Asset approval
- Manage asset extensions
- Bar code and label printing
- Asset acquisition, depreciation, adjustments, disposals
- Integration to Solis Accounting and Solis Lease Management
- Maintenance transactions
- Repairs transactions
- Insurance follow up transactions
- KPI score
- Responsibility forms
- Asset tracking report
- Export to MS Office, PDF file format
- Asset Schedule
- Analyze your data with our OLAP tool; by months, years, etc…
Flexibility & Performance
are highly configurable and integrated. We provide full customisation to adapt the solution to your exact requirements.
AN INTERCONNECTED SYSTEM
to increase your business sustainability.
Our software solutions are highly configurable and integrated.
Choose Solis Fixed Assets Software
Want to improve customer experience and reduced acquisition costs?