Solis Software Solutions
A well-detailed stock and inventory system allowing the easy creation and maintenance of stock inventories, while simplifying the processing and labelling of stocks.
Solis Inventory Management Software is a comprehensive tools allowing you to monitor all your inventory including the purchases, the goods receipts, the stock adjustments, damaged goods, sales deliveries and inter-store movements. A powerful stock take module is included allowing for full or partial stock take.
Multi-dimensions classification of your products as well as a size, colour and style segmentation to ease the statistics.
Stocktake [full / partial]
CUSTOMISABLE MULTODIMENSIONAL PRODUCT CLASSIFICATION
with size/ colour/ style segmentation facilities
MS OFFICE INTEGRATION
for master files/reference files/transaction files with batch update facilitiesfrom sales in
online or offline mode
A software designed to help any size of business to effortlessly manage their inventory across multiple devices.
- Maintenance of products and reference files
- Maintenance of products dimensions
- Maintenance of customers and category
- Maintenance of suppliers and category
- Fast product creation
- Maintenance store and locations
- Stock adjustments (quantity / values / both)
- Damaged goods management
- Inter store transfers
- Store issues
- Labelling and bar code printing
- Stocktaking (full / partial)
- Customisable stock statistics reports and enquiries
- OLAP reports to ease data analysis
- Export to excel
- Full integration to Solis Distribution and Retail modules
- Full integration to Solis Job Management modules
- Integration with Solis Accounting
- Integration with Solis Hotel Management modules
Flexibility & Performance
are highly configurable and integrated. We provide full customisation to adapt the solution to your exact requirements.
AN INTERCONNECTED SYSTEM
to increase your business sustainability.
Our software solutions are highly configurable and integrated.
Take complete control of your entire inventory TODAY.
No matter how many warehouse or sales channels you operate.